I am very pleased to be able to tell you all about the launch of our very own Khums Calculator app.
Posted on Fri, 2016-03-18 11:56
Launch of Madinah al-ilm 2016 course in Iran in FRENCH!
Since the remarkable and continuous success of our most renowned Madinah & Bab al-Ilm summer courses held in English, there have been huge demands and requests from various French communities to organise the same course in French as well.
The World Federation of KSIMC in partnership with its Regional Federations continuously aims to organise these courses for the betterment of the community and especially for our youths who are the future leaders.
We are pleased to announce the very first Madinah al-Ilm 2016 course in Iran! In FRENCH!! This summer; the applications are now open!
These courses are truly life-changing and have been described by many as one that they will never forget.
The Madinah al-Ilm course will be in French for boys and girls (separate camps) between the ages of 17 and 24 years old and will run from 10th July to 30th July 2016 InshAllah.
Please note: There may be slight variations in the dates for each region based on regional flight itineraries. Participants must be in Iran between 9th and 10th July.
They will have the opportunity to visit the cities of Qum, Mashhad, Tehran, and a tourist spot.
The programme is heavily subsidised and there are limited places available. Prices would vary depending on where are you applying from; they are as follows:
• Europe full cost - 1,100 EUR (excluding flight & visa costs)
• Europe subsidised cost - 800 EUR (excluding flight & visa costs)
• Africa full cost - 1,200 USD (excluding flight & visa costs)
• Africa subsidised cost - 200 USD (excluding flight & visa costs)
• North America full cost - 3,900 CAD ( flight & visa costs included)
• North America subsidised cost - 2,700 CAD ( flight & visa costs included)
• Other countries full cost - 1,200 USD (excluding flight & visa costs)
• Other countries subsidised cost - 900 USD (excluding flight and & costs)
The deadline for applications is 30th April 2016. Please note that for those applying as a participant, if we are happy that an applicant has met the selection criteria, places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
More information about the 2016 Course:
• Click here to read the Terms & Conditions for the course
• Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions
• Click here to view the poster (CoEJ)
• Click here to view the poster (AFED)
• Click here to view the poster (NASIMCO)
• Click here to view the poster (Other Countries)
More Information about the Madinah and Bab course 2015 in English
There are a number of ways to find out more about these excellent courses, including the following:
• Click here to read 2015’s report – MUST READ
• Daily blogs from last year’s courses
How to Apply
To apply as a participant please click here
Participants from Europe please click here
Donations & Sponsorships
These courses are only possible through the kind donations of our supporters. Please donate generously and earn eternal reward for you and your respected Marhumeen.
Click here to go to our donations page.
For more information or to make a donation, please email email@example.com.
Please click here to read in FRENCH
3 weeks away from home was quite a challenging thought at first as I'd never stayed away from my family for so long; but it was exciting!
We were picked up from Imam Khomeini Airport at dawn by our mentors and driven to Qum. Our stay at Jamia-tuz-Zahra was marvellous. It was a home away from home. The mentors were amazing; they listened and advised as older sisters do.
The classes were very motivating; a kind of encouragement to look at the brighter side of life and knowledge that will last a lifetime.
Spiritual Upliftment through Islamic Ethics for You and Your Partner. This course was ideal for couples who wanted to gain a deeper understanding of Islam for their future life together. Dates: Friday 14th April - Sunday 23rd April 2017.