The World Federation of KSIMC , in partnership with Africa Federation (AFED), the Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ), Organisation of North American Shia Ithna-asheri Muslim Communities (NASIMCO), Federation of Australasian Communities (FAC), India Federation, Pakistan Federation and Dubai Jamaat are excited to present the 19th Madinah al-Ilm Course in Iraq, an exceptional educational and spiritual opportunity for youths aged 18-25 years to have a unique experience in the Holy Lands of Najaf & Karbala, from Sunday 17th December 2023 – Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
17th December 2023 – 2nd January 2024
18 to 25 years
Separate courses for Brothers and Sisters.
Medium of Instruction:
• Course duration – 17 days
• A challenging and interesting curriculum tailor made for the youth.
• Led by experienced senior teachers and knowledgeable guides.
• Support by experienced mentors.
• Visits to the Shrines of our Holy Imams (a) in Najaf, Karbala, Kadhimiya and Samarra.
• Visiting the revered personalities of Islam.
• Audiences with the Grand Maraji‘ and Mujtahidin.
• Seeing historical & Cultural sites.
DOWNLOAD YOUR REGIONS POSTER BELOW
The subsidised cost is all inclusive (includes Airfare, Accommodation, meals and all ground transportation costs)
The Cost excludes Visa costs.
How do I join?
• Identify your Regional Federation below
• Read the ‘Required Documentation’ Section of the Application form
• Complete & submit the relevant Application form
• Pay your Deposit fee* of $100/£100
Places are extremely limited, so book your spot early. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis for those applicants who meet the criteria. Best of Luck!
Deadline for submission is
10 October 2023
*A Deposit fee of £100/$100 must be paid to your respective Regional Federation immediately after submitting your application form, to reserve your place. The deposit will be refunded if your application is unsuccessful.
What happens next?
• Wait to hear back from your Regional Federation who will communicate with you
• Contact your Federation for any further queries thereafter
Still have a question?
Contact us on Madinah email
The Madinah al-Ilm course is heavily subsidized and is only possible through the kind donations of our supporters. Please donate generously and earn eternal reward for you and your beloved Marhumeen.