Our much anticipated third part of the Qur’an Challenge is finally here!
To keep the beautiful sprint and momentum that we have for Qur’an during Shahr Ramadhan, we are delighted to announce Qur’anic Expression!
To ensure that everyone has the opportunity to engage, participate and share what they have learnt about the Holy Qur’an in Shahr Ramadhan, and extend our learning beyond the Holy Month, the third category encourages everyone to express the themes of the surah or a collection of ayaat in a variety of different ways.
1. Using the table above, find the sura that corresponds with your age or that of your child(ren). This will be the sura that you must express (the 7 and under can choose any 1)
2. You can choose any number of ayaat to express.
3. You may present your Qur’anic expression in any of the following ways
– Poetry (audio or video)
– Video Presentation
– Craft and modelling
4. When submitting your work, you must include:
– Your age
– Where you are from
– Which madrasah/Islamic School you attend (if applicable)
– A short explanation of what you have created
5. Entries can be submitted as any of the below:
– Clear image of your artwork (JPEG or PNG formats)
– Videos (not exceeding 4 minutes and 100mb in size)
– PDF document
6. All submissions must be in by Wednesday 7th of June by 11am UK time
Kindly refer to our terms and conditions before uploading your submissions.
As we have embarked upon the Holy Month of Ramadhan, let’s think about how we can strengthen our connection to the Holy Qur’an.
As part of The Year of the Qur’an, The World Federation and the Madrasah Centre of Excellence (MCE) are delighted to present an initiative that aims to engage, empower and enrich our relationship with the Qur’an.
We welcome participants of all ages, levels and interests… there is something for everyone and exciting prizes to be won!!!
There are 3 categories which you can take part in:
In the Qur’an Memorization challenge, each age category is given a surah/suwer to memorize.
Entries must be submitted by 11am GMT on
Wednesday 12th April 2023/21st Ramadhan 1444.
There will be 2 Qur’an Quizzes that will cater to a wide range of age groups.
Click on the link below to complete the quiz.
Download the PDF of the quiz below –
Answers need to be submitted via the links above
No PDF submissions will be accepted.
This unique, very special initiative, will be launched towards the end of Shahr Ramadhan and includes an opportunity to explore and engage with the Qur’an through:
and much more!
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to get closer to the Holy Qur’an during these blessed months.
Build connections and be inspired!
If you have any questions, or if we can help in any way, please contact [email protected]