In The Name of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful
May Allah (SWT) increase our reward for our grief over the tragedy that befell Imam Husayn (a) and his family and companions.
Introducing a new Ziyarat Arba’in resource
Sharif al-Radhi (ra) narrates from Imam al-ʿAskari (as) in Tahdhib al-Ahkam (vol. 6, page 52):
‘There are five signs of a believer: Salat al-Khamis, the Ziyara of Arba’in, wearing a ring on his right hand, prostrating on the dust of the ground, and reciting the Bismillah loudly.’
As part of our collaboration with duas.org, this Safar, Islamic Education Department is proud to present to you Ziyara Arba’in.
The Ziyara Features:
- A scholarly revision of the Arabic text based on the earliest sources.
- A brand-new and highly readable English transliteration.
- A new standardised pronunciation guide in which each Arabic letter has a unique character in English associated with it (using dots and lines).
- Ready-to-use slides featuring parallel Arabic text, English transliteration, and Arabic pronunciation.
- A critical introduction to the Ziyara that discusses its origins and authenticity
We have also released Ziyara’s Waritha and Ashura at the beginning of Muharram, which can be found on this link: http://duas.org/WF-PPT/
An Ancedote For Ziyara of Arba’in
Read a reflection regarding the esoteric and exoteric dimensions of Ziyara Arba’in written by the Head of External Tableegh – Shaykh Nadir Jaffer for all who long to go for Ziyara of Arba’in during these days leading to Arba’in.