Over the past few years, European universities have a much preferred choice for students, to such an extent that up to a third of British students are considering overseas study, reported the British Council earlier this year.
As many universities are closed during the global lockdown of COVID-19 Coronavirus, our Education Department has decided that the Loan schemes available to our community, apart from the Hiridjee loan, would be put on hold until further notice. This means we will not be releasing any funds for the unforeseeable future on all other loans and will only accept applications for the Hiridjee loan scheme. Therefore the Hiridjee loan is now open and ready to receive your application. The application process is outlined below. If you find universities are being deferred to Feb 2021, please don't worry, we urge you to continue the application process and keep regular communication with us, and upon confirmation of your offer and being accepted for the Hiridjee loan we will be able to pay the university your tuition fees when it is required to do so.
- Female Khoja Student
- Wanting to pursue Undergraduate studies only course beginning in 2020
- Aware the loan will only cover tuition fees which will be paid directly to the university
What does application not cover:
- Any other course which is not an undergraduate course
- Male students
- Expense for other items such as accommodation, living expense etc
- Applicants must submit their application form to us before 21st August 2020 (see below for the application process).
- The applications are then vetted and three applicants are selected.
- Those applicants who are approved for their payment award, which will only cover tuition fees for an undergraduate course, will be informed before 4th September.
- The Payment award will be paid directly to the university upon request for tuition fees whenever an invoice is received for the amount required for a particular semester.
- The awarded amount will be paid to the university directly only for up to three years.
You can apply for this loan by downloading and completing the Word format of the loan application form by clicking here.
All hard copies of the loan application form should be completed and returned to The World Federation of KSIMC by 21st of August 2020 - Applications are now closed. We understand this can be difficult during uncertain times of Covid-19, however we would still request hard copies to be sent to us. If this can not be achieved please email us and let us know on the email address listed below.
Khoja Female students interested in this loan are requested to apply with their conditional offer in the first instance and submit the unconditional offer after the final results have been published.
All applicants are requested to type the application form for clarity and only print it once the full form has been typed, to acquire signatures from respective parties endorsing the fully completed loan application.
French speakers are requested to please fill the application form in English.
You will receive feedback by the 4th of September 2020.
On 2 June 2014, the first ever organised International Islamic Education Conference took place in London, UK, where over 500 guests from different sectors of Education had the opportunity to participate from across the globe.
This year, The World Federation of KSIMC received a total of 4 applicants out of which 2 later withdrew for the Hiridjee Family Loan Scheme. Both applications received were of very high quality. Students are increasingly going the 'extra mile' in involving themselves in school and community projects and events on a voluntary basis as well as achieving excellent grades in their O and A Levels. The Loan Application Committee (LAC) has granted the loan to both students and we are delighted to announce the successful recipients of the 2013 Hiridjee Family Loan.